[Ipopt] libcoinhsl.so.1.2.0 error

Sourav Rakshit srakshit at mecheng.iisc.ernet.in
Fri May 13 07:41:48 EDT 2011

Hi,
I am trying ti install Ipopt 3.9 in my system which has ubuntu 10.04

I follow the instructions as in Ipopt webpage, i.e.,

1. download HSL routine MA27 in /CoinIpopt/ThridParty/HSL/ directory as
ma27ad.f
2. configure
3. make
4. when I run make install i get the following error

/usr/bin/install -c .libs/libcoinhsl.so.1.2.0
/home/sourav/IPOPT/CoinIpopt/lib/coin/ThirdParty/libcoinhsl.so.1.2.0
/usr/bin/install: cannot stat `.libs/libcoinhsl.so.1.2.0': No such file or
directory
make[2]: *** [install-thirdpartylibLTLIBRARIES] Error 1

Please let me know what to do.
sincerely,
Sourav Rakshit

--