[Ipopt] ipopt-3.9.2 and atlas-33.9.33 problem

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Sat Mar 19 18:38:17 EDT 2011

Hi,

I suggest to have a look at the COIN-OR trouble shooting instructions
here:

https://projects.coin-or.org/BuildTools/wiki/user-troubleshooting#ProblemsDuringConfiguration

This describes how you can see what precisely the error during the
configuration script while it tries to link with your Atlas library.  The
problem might be as simple as a missing -lgfortran or so.

Andreas