[Ipopt] non-convex model in IPOPT

Christian ChristianLupus at gmx.de
Wed Jul 27 07:38:15 EDT 2011

Hello Hossein,

if a system is that general it can not be converted to any convex form.

If I understand you right, F(x,y) and mu*y both represent the "cost of power".
This seems to be a doubleing to me, right? I guess there is still a
missunderstanding in the problem formulation.

Why did you formulate it in the lagrangian form and some additional
constraints? Either use the lagrangian form and the optimality constraints OR
use pure bejective functions with constraints. Then ipopt will be able to
solve it.

Christian

vom Wednesday 27 July 2011 06:17:56: