[Ipopt] non-convex model in IPOPT

Andreas Waechter awaechter.iems at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 00:20:43 EDT 2011

Hi,

You cannot include dual variables (multipliers) into the (primal) problem statement. Both formulations do not make sense (for any optimization algorithm). Not sure what you are trying to model, but you need to find a way to just pose it as a problem where you want to find values of variables that minimize an objective function subject to constraint functions, where all functions depend only on the primal variables.

Andreas