[Ipopt] Control Ijournalist from C Interface?

Herb Schilling HSchilling at nasa.gov
Tue Jan 11 08:45:08 EST 2011

On Jan 11, 2011, at 6:39 AM, Sebastian Ferrera Ferrera wrote:

> No, it doesn't

Thanks for the suggestion and followup. It's not the copyright message I was mostly interested in. I was interested in suppressing or ideally capturing error messages like this.

Tried to set Option: invalid_parameter_name. It is not a valid option. Please check the list of available options.
..Setting: "-99" is not a valid setting for Option: max_iter. Check the option documentation

We run test scripts that do things like setting invalid parameters to see if our error handling works right. The error messages from Ipopt clutter up the output from the test runs. It's not a huge deal but it is annoying.

Herb Schilling
hschilling at nasa.gov