[Ipopt] Matlab interface lapack error

Peter Carbonetto pcarbo at uchicago.edu
Tue Feb 8 09:52:06 EST 2011

Hi Tom,

    I've gotten emails from others about this problem, but the
limited-memory Hessian option works fine on my machine (with Linux), so I
am unable to debug the problem. Does it work when you compile the Lapack
and BLAS libraries from source?

    You can try to use the -Dgdb option in MATLAB and compile the MEX
file with the -g flag to step through the code and see where the program
crashes.

Peter Carbonetto, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow
Dept. of Human Genetics