[Ipopt] Latest on Windows/Matlab version?

Anil Rao anilvrao at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 09:04:14 EDT 2010

Jesse

I, too, have been looking for a precompiled Mex file for windows. I had one of my students try to compile using msvc, but he was unsuccessful.

Anil

Anil V. Rao, PhD
Asistant Professor
Dept. of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
MAE-A Room 314
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32611-6250
Tel: (352) 392-5523