[Ipopt] interfacing Ipopt with matlab

Peter Carbonetto pcarbo at uchicago.edu
Wed May 26 07:56:50 EDT 2010

There has been some (not very detailed) discussion on installing the
Matlab interface on Windows in previous postings to the mailing
list---please search the archives of the IPOPT mailing list. Apparently it
is tricky to compile the MEX file on Windows. If you have any success,
please let us know!

Peter Carbonetto, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Reseearcher
Dept. of Human Genetics