[Ipopt] interfacing Ipopt with matlab

Huizhen Zhang zhzzywz at gmail.com
Tue May 25 10:30:39 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I am new to IPOPT. I want to install Ipopt on Windows XP and use the
matlabinterface.
I have downloaded the IPOPT and its thirdPraty(ASL, Blas, HSL, Lapack,
Metis and Mumps),
 and I have compiled the Ipopt by using the Microsoft Visual Studio files
(I followed the steps in the file readme.txt which is located in the
"BASIc directory\Ipopt\MSVisualStudio\v8").

Now I want to install the matlabinterface in my laptop, how can I
install it correctly ?
(I read the readme.txt file in the "BASIc
directory\Ipopt\contrib\MatlabInterface",
it seems this file only explains how to install this matlabinterface
in UNIX-based operating system, however,
 there are not detailed explanation for installing it in the windowsXP).

By the way, do I need to install other additional package? If I need,
which packages?

Can anyone tell me how I can solve this problem ? Thanks a lot for any help!

--
Huizhen Zhang
Statistics and Operations Research