[Ipopt] question about convergence problem of Ipopt

Lqc lqc234 at 126.com
Thu May 20 21:13:30 EDT 2010

Hi all:
        I used the Ipopt 3.6.1 for my application.When I used different data sets for my problem, sometimes Ipopt can't solve the problem. While used other optimization solver on the same dataset, the problem can be solved.
       My question is that if a problem can be solved, could the Ipopt be sure to solve the problem? The answer is "YES" because of the "global convergence" of Ipopt? Or the answer is "NO" because of  the impact of other unconspicuous matter?
      Thank you very much in advance!
                                                                                               Regards
                                                                                                                  LiuFuxing