[Ipopt] building Ipopt under msys/mingw -- "application could not be initialized correctly"

Rodrigo Lopez-Negrete r.lopez.negrete at gmail.com
Tue May 4 14:10:22 EDT 2010

Hi Jens,

I've had those issues before. However, I now have a working copy of Ipopt in
windows xp. I've also written a small list of steps on how I did this, and
you can find it here
https://projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt/wiki/CompilationHints#WinIpopt

I would start with a clean install of Mingw and Msys before trying the hints
in the link. Just in case.

I hope this helps you.
Regards,
 Rodrigo