[Ipopt] segmentation failure MATLAB -IPOPT

Peter Carbonetto pcarbo at uchicago.edu
Tue Jun 8 17:52:29 EDT 2010

It's really hard to tell what your problem might be without any details
(e.g. what operating system you are using). The most likely cause is that
you are not using the correct version of the C & Fortran compilers. Please
see the installation instructions for the Matlab interface on the Ipopt
home page.

Peter