[Ipopt] Ipopt report issue

Sebastian Ferrera Ferrera sebastian.ferrera at corpbanca.cl
Mon Dec 6 13:45:08 EST 2010

Dear Anders,

I'm actually using csipopt, congratulations on your work... it's really easy to use.
I've added some things, like the ability to work with vector_double (GSLDLL http://www.numerit.com/gsl.htm), since that is what we use in my programming department, also I tried to add the functionality Intermediate_CB (http://www.coin-or.org/Doxygen/Ipopt/_ip_std_c_interface_8h.html#f1e7698978a08607a8661c8ed430f9be) but I am not an expert, actually I've been working recently on Ipopt.

Thanks for the tip, Anders. I will visit the forum as soon as possible and try to contribute ideas.

Regards,

Sebastian Ferrera.