[Ipopt] get.Mumps

Chuck Teeter chuck.teeter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 10:52:45 EDT 2010

Hi Brad,

I don't believe that there is another way to get MUMPS without first
registering.  However, my experience has been that access to MUMPS is
usually obtained within a day.  I believe the current version is now 4.9.2.
If you need a linear solver ASAP, I suggest you go to HSL and get MA27.  It
is up to you to meet the licensing requirements, but access is generally
immediate.