[Ipopt] alpha_pr

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Fri Apr 16 08:44:00 EDT 2010

Hi Claudia,

Without any guarantee of correctness:

f: f-type iteration in the filter method w/o second order correction
F: f-type iteration in the filter method w/ second order correction
h: h-type iteration in the filter method w/o second order correction
H: h-type iteration in the filter method w/ second order correction
R: Restoration phase just started
w: in watchdog procedure
r: some previous iterate restore (forgot right now what that means ;-) )

Andreas