[Ipopt] Can the Ipopt be compiled successfully in ms vc6.0?

刘全昌 lqc234 at 126.com
Mon Apr 12 20:52:31 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,hi andreasw:
In the windows environment , the ipopt provide the .sln msvc project.But the compile environment is vs2005 or vs2008. I have to use the ipopt to our old application which is based on the microsoft visual studio 6.0. I tried a lot of times but always failed to compile the Ipopt  in the vc6.0 environment. Have anyone successfully compiled the Ipopt in vc6.0 environment? Or the Ipopt can't compiled in that compiler? I really want to know the answer.Thank you in advance for any suggestion!

Regards
LIuFuxing