[Ipopt] Matlab Interface on Mac OS X 10.6

Peter Carbonetto pcarbo at uchicago.edu
Tue Apr 6 10:56:41 EDT 2010

Hi Marnix,

    Yes, several people have successfully compiled the Matlab interface on
Mac OS X 10.6. It sounds like you are following the right steps.

    What version of Matlab are you using? This problem you are having
sounds familiar... could you send me your output from running make and I
could identify the problem more precisely?

    (Also, I would recommend copying the MatlabInterface folder from the
"trunk" version of Ipopt, https://projects.coin-or.org/svn/Ipopt/trunk,
since it contains an important bug fix.)

Peter Carbonetto, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow
Dept. of Human Genetics
University of Chicago