[Ipopt] Iteration info

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Wed May 27 11:20:32 EDT 2009

Adela,

I thought you wanted information within each iteration of Ipopt.

You can get information about the final point from the SolveStatistics
object.  After the optimization, it has additional statistics (such as
final value of objective function, final scaled and unscaled constraint
violation etc), see the IpSolveStatistics.hpp file.  After the
optimization, you can get access to this object from the IpoptApplication,
using the Statistics() method.

Hope this helps,

Andreas