[Ipopt] Iteration info

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Wed May 27 09:33:09 EDT 2009

Dl wrote:

> Yes, that's great!
>

> But how can I call for example "curr_constraint_violation()"? Calling ip_cq.curr_constraint_violation() from the ::finalize_solution does not work ... what am I missing?

ip_cq->curr_constraint_violation()

and you need to include the IpIpoptCalculatedQuantities.hpp.

But this file is not installed by Ipopt by default.
You need the following additional hpp-files from the Ipopt source when
using IpoptCalculatedQuantities:
  $(IPOPTSRCDIR)/src/Algorithm/IpIpoptCalculatedQuantities.hpp \
  $(IPOPTSRCDIR)/src/Algorithm/IpIpoptNLP.hpp \
  $(IPOPTSRCDIR)/src/Algorithm/IpIpoptData.hpp \
  $(IPOPTSRCDIR)/src/Algorithm/IpNLPScaling.hpp \
  $(IPOPTSRCDIR)/src/Algorithm/IpIteratesVector.hpp \
  $(IPOPTSRCDIR)/src/Algorithm/IpTimingStatistics.hpp \
  $(IPOPTSRCDIR)/src/LinAlg/IpScaledMatrix.hpp \
  $(IPOPTSRCDIR)/src/LinAlg/IpSymScaledMatrix.hpp \
  $(IPOPTSRCDIR)/src/LinAlg/IpCompoundVector.hpp

Stefan Vigerske
Humboldt University Berlin, Numerical Mathematics
http://www.math.hu-berlin.de/~stefan