[Ipopt] hessian option

Brad Bell bradbell at seanet.com
Mon May 11 10:29:19 EDT 2009

Is it possible to convert you evaluation of the energy function to C++ ?
If so, you may be able to use algorithmic differentiation to compute
your gradients and Hessians; see
    http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/ipopt_cppad_nlp.xml
Take a look at the simple representation example
    http://www.coin-or.org/CppAD/Doc/ipopt_cppad_simple.cpp.xml