[Ipopt] Binaries for Windows

Ruhollah Tavakoli rohtav at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 11:27:17 EST 2009

Jesse,

Thanks for your work, I'm very interested to a CMake for IPOPT.

I think that ipopt developers did not show interest to this issue, probably
due to un-familarity with CMake. I know it based on my experience with VTK
library and I'm belive that it's much better and easier to use that
autoconfig tools.

Cheers

RT

Andreas: CMake stuff can be available besides to other things, so you do not
miss anything, else having an additional choice for user to select his own
method to produce makefile