[Ipopt] Hessian Aporoximation in BONMIN options

Alberto Jorrín Rodríguez albejor2002 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 06:00:05 EST 2009

Hi All!

  I have reardt in the Ipopt List this comment:

         "In Ipopt there is already (I think) a code to evaluate Hessian by  finite differences. It can also be used in Bonmin"

  I would like to know if really exist the possibility of aproximmate automatically the Hessian in Bonmin in a similar way as it could be done in Ipopt (limited_memory option), because I can´t find the option in Bonmin to approximate the Hessian for solving MINLP problems.

Thanks a lot

Alberto Jorrín Rodríguez
Departamento de Ingenieria de Sistemas y Automatica
Dpt.  of Systems Engineering and Automatic Control
Universidad de Valladolid  / University of Valladolid
Address: Facultad de Ciencias, c/ Real de Burgos s/n
47011 Valladolid, Spain
Tel: +34 647 670 581, Fax: +34 983 423161
e-mail: albejor at autom.uva.es