[Ipopt] make test errors on alpha system

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Sun Dec 13 12:23:27 EST 2009

Hi,

I know know if shared libraries are linked correctly on that system with
the libtool version that we are using.  I suggest you rerun configure with
the --disable-shared flag, then you would compiled static and not shared
libraries of Ipopt.  But make sure you clean up everything before that (in
particular the lib directory where the libraries are installed).