[Ipopt] make test errors on alpha system

lqc234 lqc234 at 126.com
Sat Dec 12 03:37:03 EST 2009

hi everyone ,hi Andreas!
I use the gnu make and native CXX compiler on the alpha system.The configure and  make stage work well,howerver in the make test stage ,there are some errors:
cd test; gmake test
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/usr/users/df8002/gcclqc/Ipopt-3.6.1/build/Ipopt/test'
chmod u+x ./run_unitTests
./run_unitTests

Running unitTests...

Testing AMPL Solver Executable...
    no AMPL solver executable found, skipping test...
Testing C++ Example...

 ---- 8< ---- Start of test program output ---- 8< ----
resolve_symbols: loader error: dlopen: libipopt.so.0: symbol "GetRawPtr__5IpoptXRCQ15Ipopt33SmartPtr__TQ15Ipopt12ScaledMatrix" unresolved
 ---- 8< ----  End of test program output  ---- 8< ----

    ******** Test FAILED! ********
Output of the test program is above.
Testing C Example...

 ---- 8< ---- Start of test program output ---- 8< ----
resolve_symbols: loader error: dlopen: libipopt.so.0: symbol "GetRawPtr__5IpoptXRCQ15Ipopt33SmartPtr__TQ15Ipopt12ScaledMatrix" unresolved
 ---- 8< ----  End of test program output  ---- 8< ----

    ******** Test FAILED! ********
Output of the test program is above.
Testing Fortran Example...

 ---- 8< ---- Start of test program output ---- 8< ----
resolve_symbols: loader error: exception system: exiting due to internal error: exception dispatch or unwind stuck in infinite loop
 ---- 8< ----  End of test program output  ---- 8< ----

    ******** Test FAILED! ********
Output of the test program is above.
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/users/df8002/gcclqc/Ipopt-3.6.1/build/Ipopt/test'
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/users/df8002/gcclqc/Ipopt-3.6.1/build/Ipopt'
I guess that GetRawPtr__5IpoptXRCQ15Ipopt33SmartPtr__TQ15Ipopt12ScaledMatrix is generated by the compiler,but what's wrong in the generated
libipopt.so.o? As to the fortran test , I really haven't any idea, I even don't know what the error means?
Anyone can help me? Thank you very much in advance!

LiuQuanchang