[Ipopt] Ipopt seems to use an invalid iterator in IpObserver.hpp

Thomas Moulard thomas.moulard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 05:53:44 EDT 2009

Hello,
I am resolving the hs071 problem with Ipopt in my package.

My test seems to run fine as a normal compilation gives a result and
Valgrind tells me there is no memory errors.

However, if I compile my project with -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG which
enforces STL usage, it fails.

The problem is that it seems to be a call deep inside Ipopt's mechanisms.
Especially, this part of the code seems to use an invalid iterator:
Ipopt::Subject::~Subject() (IpObserver.hpp:295)

Is it possible? Did you already try to compile/test Ipopt with -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG?
Thanks.

PS: I've attached the full Valgrind log to my mail.
--
Thomas Moulard