[Ipopt] Slow execution

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Mon Apr 13 12:17:35 EDT 2009

Hi Krish,

To follow up with Stefan's suggestion, if you use the option

mehrotra_algorithm yes

it chooses the adaptive barrier parameter option and a few other ones that
might make things more efficient for LPs and convex QPs.

Also, in case you have relatively dense matrices, it might be worthwhile
to try to use a good BLAS implementation (not netlib default code).