[Ipopt] Missing Makefile for Matlab interface

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Wed Sep 24 13:27:27 EDT 2008

Hi Ben,

If you compiled the source code in a different directory than the Makefile
will be in that directory tree structure.  For example, if you downloaded
the Ipopt code into $HOME/Ipopt but configured and built it in
$HOME/Ipopt/build, the Makefile for the matlab interface will be in

HOME/Ipopt/build/Ipopt/contrib/MatlabInterface/src

Hope this helps,

Andreas