[Ipopt] Ipopt 3.5.2 release

Damien Hocking damien at khubla.com
Sat Sep 20 15:44:41 EDT 2008

Is there any licensing reason why we couldn't just hand the patches or
the files over to the MUMPS devs?  You've fixed it, I was halfway
through fixing it almost the same way and then got this email, and
then the MUMPS devs will try and fix it as well.  We should do the
right thing by everyone and get the patches into the MUMPS codebase.

The Cygwin/MinGW thing might need an extra definition check.  Being
gcc-based, I suspect it supports snprintf without the underscore.

Damien