[Ipopt] Ipopt 3.5.2 release

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Fri Sep 19 10:46:43 EDT 2008

Okokok :-))

You are right, I should have tested it more before accepting that version
of MUMPS.  I had assumed that it contained only minor fixes.

I'm create a new Ipopt release 3.5.3 now, which will be different from
the 3.5.2 release only in that it draws in the Mumps externals that uses
MUMPS 4.8.1...

Sorry for all the confusion and hassle....

Andreas