[Ipopt] Ipopt 3.5.2 release

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Fri Sep 19 07:35:04 EDT 2008

Hi,

> MUMPS 4.8.2 has some issues compiling on Windows.

Yes, I can verify this.

>  The MUMPS devs posted to
> their list about Windows compilation and I have about half of it fixed.  As soon
> as I have the fixes done (next day or two) I'll post the patches here.
> Hopefully I can make this simple.

I've changed ThirdParty/Mumps/stable/1.1 to use Mumps 4.8.1 again, and
made a new release ThirdParty/Mumps/stable/1.1.4 (actually I had liked
to delete the 1.1.3 release, but that would break Ipopt 3.5.2).

I have a quick patch for 4.8.2 that make it compiling on Windows/icl and
added it to Mumps/trunk. Looking forward for the "real" patch.

I would prefer to have Mumps/trunk with 4.8.2 tested a while before
updating stable/1.1 and making a release!

Best,

Stefan Vigerske
Humboldt University Berlin, Numerical Mathematics
http://www.math.hu-berlin.de/~stefan