[Ipopt] instructions for using IPOPT in Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0

Alberto Jorrín Rodríguez albejor2002 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 26 15:53:13 EDT 2008

Dear all,

   I have seen in the IPOPT list that some users have run projects of IPOPT in Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0

  I am trying to compile the example of the NLP problem which is by default included in the examples path of IPOPT installation...but I am not able to compile it in MVS 9.0
  Has somebody instructions for doing it??? Has somebody a project of a simple example for Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0??

Thanks a lot

Best Regards

Alberto Jorrín Rodríguez
Departamento de Ingenieria de Sistemas y Automatica
Dpt.  of Systems Engineering and Automatic Control
Universidad de Valladolid  / University of Valladolid
Address: Facultad de Ciencias, c/ Real de Burgos s/n
47011 Valladolid, Spain
Tel: +34 647 670 581, Fax: +34 983 423161
e-mail: albejor2002 at hotmail.com