[Ipopt] libc.lib

Alberto Jorrín Rodríguez albejor2002 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 3 18:30:01 EST 2008

Dear group,

   I have now created the next libs: libIpopt.lib, libCoinBlas.lib, libCoinHSL.ib and libCoinLapack.lib  for Windows and for Microsoft Visual Studio Xpress 9.0

   Now, after following the instructions of the file called "README_VS8.TXT"  and try to generate the solution for the example "hs071_cpp" using the Visual Studio 9.0 project that you give in the installation, I have an error related with "LIBC.LIB" ... This is my unique error in the process.  How can I fix it????

Thanks a lot

Regards

Alberto Jorrín Rodríguez
Departamento de Ingenieria de Sistemas y Automatica
Dpt.  of Systems Engineering and Automatic Control
Universidad de Valladolid  / University of Valladolid
Address: Facultad de Ciencias, c/ Real de Burgos s/n
47011 Valladolid, Spain
Tel: +34 647 670 581, Fax: +34 983 423161
e-mail: albejor at autom.uva.es