[Ipopt] Cannot download newest version of Ipopt

Professor Markus Andreas Reuter mreuter at unimelb.edu.au
Sat Feb 16 01:21:35 EST 2008

Dear Andreas

I have been using ipopt to model recycling systems. We have published this
widely and cited Ipopt in the papers.

I want to upgrade to the newest version. However, following the procedures
in the documentation, I am denied access to the server while trying to
download version 3.3.3.

Is there a reason? Must I pay for this now? Please let me know, since my
project is halted since my laptop crashed and I cannot reinstall it under
Cygwin.

I would be grateful to hear from you soon. Also if any of the procedures
have changed.

Kind regards

Markus Reuter (PhD, Dr. habil. D.Eng.)
Honorary Professorial Fellow
University of Melbourne
Australia
+61 3 8344 6780 (T)
+61 3 8344 4616 (F)

Professor Emeritus, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands.

Chief Executive Technologist
Ausmelt Ltd.
Australia
+61 3 8792 7402 (T)