[Ipopt] Including libipopt.lib in Visual Studio 2005

Nandini Chakravorti nchakravorti at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 10:38:04 EDT 2008

Hi,

     I have generated the libipopt.lib using Cygwin(with the compiler
options set to msvc). Now I need to link this library with my C# code in
Visual Studio 2005 environment. Visual Studio doesn't allow a lib to be
added as Reference.
     Do I need to use a tool to generate a dll(for Ipopt) using Cygwin so
that I can easily add this to the VS 2005 environment? Is there a workaround
for this?

Regards,
Nandini