[Ipopt] Continuing with the portfolio optimization problem

Krish Krishnan rkrishnan8216 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 04:10:07 EDT 2008

Hi All:

I recoded a large part of my program (I have to use MFC and so I don't have access to Valgrind and other nice tools).  When I start up ipopt from within my code (C++ interface) it calls get_nlp_info first and then get_bounds_info.  Right after this it crashes, with the error message INVALID_TNLP at memory location 0x0012caa0.  Even though I compiled Ipopt with the debug option, I get only the assembly code and I am unable to locate what the problem is.  Any clues as to what might be happening?

Thanks and regards
Krish