[Coin-ipopt] The problem about Matlab MEX interface for Fortran version

woaiquanzhongguo woaiquanzhongguo at 163.com
Wed Sep 12 23:09:04 EDT 2007

Hi ,All      I want to use Matlab to call IPOPT on Windows,but there is only a Matlab interface working with the old Fortran version of IPOPT,so I download the IPOPT 2.2.1 from the website(http://www.coin-or.org/download/source/Ipopt-Fortran/).      I followed the ipopt-mex interface (http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/steinhau/Research/mex-interfaces.html) installation instructions and have successfully fulfilled all of the installation procedures except the last instruction. When I carried out the last instruction( mex -f mexopts.bat -output Ipopt IpoptMexInterface.c IpoptInterfaceSup.c libipopt.a libg2c.a ),lots of errors occur:     libipopt.a(get_step_full.o):ccFuo9F9.f:(.text+0xe4a3): undefined reference to `_dgemv_'
     libipopt.a(get_step_full.o):ccFuo9F9.f:(.text+0xe63b): undefined reference to `_dgesv_'
     libipopt.a(get_step_full.o):ccFuo9F9.f:(.text+0xe765): undefined reference to `_dgemv_'
     libipopt.a(get_step_full.o):ccFuo9F9.f:(.text+0xe7e1): undefined reference to `_dgemv_'.      I guess the thirdparty packages BLAS and LAPACK have not been compiled or linked,but I have no idea how to fix it, anybody can help me?       Thanks                                                            Gaoqiang