[Coin-ipopt] segmentation fault from IpoptSolve function

Tran Minh Tuan tmtuan at laas.fr
Mon Oct 29 11:36:08 EDT 2007

Hi all,

My runnable program (in C) is transported from Mac Intel to Linux Fedora
but I saw this when trying to execute it:

This program contains Ipopt, a library for large-scale nonlinear
optimization.
 Ipopt is released as open source code under the Common Public License
(CPL).
         For more information visit http://projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt

NOTE: You are using Ipopt only with the MUMPS linear solver.
      Other linear solvers might be more efficient (see Ipopt
documentation).

Segmentation fault

I verified the parameters relative to memory and they are ok. So I don't
know which reason can cause this "segmentation fault" inside calling
IpoptSolve.

Thanks for your explanation,