[Coin-ipopt] Problems running MSVisualStudio example

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Sun Nov 18 23:43:28 EST 2007

Hi Eduardo,

I had a look the Buildlog.html file you attached.

It seems that we had forgotten to update the Ipopt.proj file when a few
files were added...

In the libIpopt.proj, please add the source files

Ipopt/src/contrib/CGPenalty/IpCGPerturbationHandler.cpp
Ipopt/src/contrib/CGPenalty/IpPiecewisePenalty.cpp

and try if that fixes your problem.  (I corrected it "by hand" (using a
text editor) in the Ipopt/trunk version.)

Andreas