[Coin-ipopt] How do I compile IPOPT.LIB with Digital Visual Fortran?

einglez einglez at terra.com.br
Sat Nov 17 12:08:21 EST 2007

Apart of the compilation issue that I have posted to the list with the title: “Problems running MSVisualStudio example”, I am actually trying to use it with the fortran interface (other example).

I plan to use DIGITAL VISUAL FORTRAN 6.1.

I have added the .lib generated by the MsVisualStudio in a DVF project file together with the fortram interface examples (Ipopt.lib - libipot), but it
is not working. It does not recognize the external links.

What should I do to make it run?

Thank you,

Eduardo