[Coin-ipopt] Re: Problem with Ma57 - Ipopt 3.2.4

damien at khubla.com damien at khubla.com
Mon May 28 11:46:08 EDT 2007

Edson,

in src/Common/IpoptConfig.h, around line 67, there's a line about the MA57
solver.  You need to add

#define HAVE_MA57 1

I'm not sure if the configure step is supposed to do that for you, I build
IPOPT with the SCons build system and I need to add those defines for any
linear solver I want to use.

Damien