[Coin-ipopt] Re: Problem with Ma57 - Ipopt 3.2.4

Edson Cordeiro do Valle edsoncv at enq.ufrgs.br
Mon May 28 08:41:17 EDT 2007

  Hello Damien
I have Ma57 and all its dependencies. Ipopt compile successfully. Maybe
I've missed some step in configuration. Are there any other flag that
must be set in the building process in order to have Ma57 running
successfully?
Thanks

                                                  Edson C. do Valle
                                                edsoncv at enq.ufrgs.br
                                                   Skype: edson.cv

That looks a lot like you don't have the MA57 code there or compiled in.
Do you have the MA57 code, and did you configure the IPOPT build so that
it knows to build in support for that solver?

Damien