[Coin-ipopt] A problem about CUTEr and IPOPT

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Thu May 3 11:50:01 EDT 2007

Hi Gaoqiang

This means that you are hitting sime size limit in CUTEr, When you
compiled CUTEr, you had to pick a size (something like small, medium,
large, custom).  I would now install CUTEr with the "LARGE" selection, and
set the MYCUTER environment variable according to the new installation.
Finally, you would have to type 'make cuter' again in the Ipopt
compilation directory (after doing a 'make clean' in the
Ipopt/src/Apps/CUTErInterface subdirectory).

I hope this helps,

Andreas