[Coin-ipopt] A problem about CUTEr and IPOPT

woaiquanzhongguo woaiquanzhongguo at 163.com
Thu May 3 10:25:51 EDT 2007

Dear all,       I encountered the follwing problem when I solved the SIF problem in the CUTEr using IPOPT:      When I type:  "sdipo --blas none EIGENB.SIF"      The output is as follows:              Problem name: EIGENB                Double precision version will be formed.
            There are     2550 nonlinear equality constraints

             There are     2550 free variables          INITW: The size of array IWK must be increased by at least       139471         I have no idea about how to increase the size of array IWK. Maybe this is so simple a problem,but I really need your help.        Thank you!                                                                    Gaoqiang