[Coin-ipopt] IPOPT Windows DLL?

Marc Martin marc at ufoseries.com
Wed Mar 14 22:41:07 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I just joined this mailing list, after spending a couple days reading
about IPOPT.

At work, I've been maintaining a launch vehicle trajectory optimization
code for many years, which currently has a choice of between 3 optimizers
(NPSOL, SNOPT, SLSQP).  I'm toying with the idea of adding IPOPT to the
list, to see how it compares convergence-wise.

I was curious if there are any Windows DLL's (Win32) available for the
current version of IPOPT using with the C/Fortran calling interface?
If not, I'll try to figure out how to build one on my own...

Thanks!

Marc