[Coin-ipopt] A Matlab volunteer?

Peter Carbonetto pcarbo at cs.ubc.ca
Mon Jul 16 00:37:50 EDT 2007

If you do not own a copy of Matlab and you don't have Windows, please
disregard this notice.

I sent an email a few weeks ago announcing a Matlab interface for IPOPT.
It has now been fairly well tested on Linux and Mac OS X, but it has
yet to be tested on Windows.

We are looking for someone who has Matlab installed on Windows, and is
willing to take a few moments of their time to follow the installation
instructions for the MATLAB interface, to try the examples, and to
communicate any problems to myself.

For more information, please see the IPOPT project website and the
documentation webpage for the MATLAB interface:
https://projects.coin-or.org/Ipopt/wiki/MatlabInterface

Thanks in advance,

Peter Carbonetto
Ph.D. Candidate