[Coin-ipopt] Segmentation fault - MA57 interface through Bonmin

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Mon Jul 9 10:36:58 EDT 2007

Hi Rodrigo,

For bug reports, please open a ticket at the Ipopt Trac system
(projects.coin-or.org - log in and click on "New Ticket")

However, I can tell you already that I don't have a copy of MA57 (one
needs a license for this), and I won't be able to chase the bug.  The
interface was contribued by Michael Hagemann at the University of Basel.

If you find the bug in the interface, I will be happy to include it in the
Ipopt distribution.