[Coin-ipopt] ./configure checking size of int

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Wed Oct 11 15:18:09 EDT 2006

Hi Uwe,

(You need to subscribe to the mailing list in order to post messages...)

Thanks for making us aware of this problem.  Carl was able to reproduce it
and we fixed it.  It had to do with Cygwin and the ^M lineend in output of
a test program.

You can obtain the corrected code via subversion from the URL

https://projects.coin-or.org/svn/Ipopt/stable/3.2

By the way, the release policy of COIN project is changing.  From now on,
what is in /trunk is no longer what users should get as the last stable
version.  Instead, we have stable branches (like the one above), and point
releases (snapshots of the stable branches) in /releases/3.2.1. etc.
Tarballs will be created from the point releases.

I will follow up with a detailed message on this at some point.

As for the make 3.81 problem on Cygwin, we updated the current issues page
at COIN which now describes how to get a working make executable:

https://projects.coin-or.org/BuildTools/wiki/current-issues

Hope this helps,

Andreas