[Coin-ipopt] win32 (Borland) installation & tutorial (minor) error...

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Wed May 10 14:18:18 EDT 2006

Hi Antonello,

Thanks for letting me know about the typo in the documentation.  I will
correct it in the next release.

As for compiling with the Borland compiler under Cygwin, I have to admit
that I have never tried to do that.  You could just give it a try...

If you want, the two of us can see if we can make it work (in case you are
not able to compile it), but we should do that off line (not via the
mailing list).  The easier would be if you could try to configure/compile
it and send me the config.log file (or if that worked, also the output of
make).

The Cygwin stuff is still somewhat under development, and I'm actually in
the process of changing it again (using the GNU tool libtool).