[Coin-ipopt] Subversion download problems....

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Thu Jun 22 09:41:51 EDT 2006

Hi Rodrigo,

Thanks for bringing this up to my attention.

A number of changes have happened to COIN-OR, and one thing is that the
URL has changed from

https://www.coin-or.org

https://projects.coin-or.org

I forgot to update the Ipopt instructions.  I'll try to do that very soon.
You can get the code with

svn co https://projects.coin-or.org/svn/Ipopt/trunk Ipopt

Also, the build system in COIN for other projects now also uses the GNU
autotools (like we already had it in (Ipopt)).  The setup is somewhat
different, and we will soon convert the Ipopt project to that new setup as
well.  As a consequence, the directory structure will change, and other
minor things will look different.

I will follow up with a message when this has happened.