[Coin-ipopt] Log in to Trac pages

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Fri Jun 2 10:55:53 EDT 2006

Hello everybody,

Due to some spam attacks, we had to add login capability to the COIN Trac
pages.  If you want to edit a wiki page (please do!!!! :) or want to
submit a bug ticket, you will first have to register and then log in.

Instructions on how to do that are on top of the main Ipopt wiki page.  It
seems to be working, but if you encounter problems, please let me know.

Cheers,

Andreas